Support for customers impacted by COVID-19
Societe Generale Equipment Finance UK has operated in the UK equipment finance market since 1998 and has consistently supported the UK market place, our customers and partners during this time.
We understand that many of our customers will be impacted by current events and would like to reassure you that we are here to support you; depending on the nature of your enquiry we have provided guidance below of the actions you should take:
- Payment holiday request? We are reviewing payment holiday requests of up to 3 months. Each request will be looked at on a case by case basis. If you wish to apply for a payment holiday, to help us process this as quickly as possible, please can you email us the following information;
- Description of your business activity
- Confirmation of whether you are still using the asset(s) and confirmation of location of asset(s)
- Details of any assistance you have requested / applied for / received under Government Initiatives, and moratoria granted by other creditors e.g. landlord, bank etc. Government guidance to employers and business about Covid-19 can be found here
- Schedule of all HP / lease / loan repayments due in the next 12 months
- Cash position including headroom on any banking facilities
- A summary of how the business has been impacted
We would ask that all customers email this information to firstname.lastname@example.org using the subject line reference “COVID-19 Payment Holiday [ADD: date next payment is due]”
- General enquiry? If you have a general enquiry about your agreement please in the first instance contact our Customer Services Team on email@example.com and they’ll do their very best to help and reply to all enquiries.
- Specific agreement request? If you have a specific request on an agreement, please email your request attaching any relevant information to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are experiencing payment difficulties, the FCA (Financial Conduct Authority) provides important information including free debt advice which can be found by clicking here.
Please be assured we will do our best to support you during this period of uncertainty.
David Yates-Mercer | Dominic Hughes
Joint Managing Directors
Societe Generale Equipment Finance