Société Générale Equipement Finance undertakes to make its website accessible in accordance with Article 47 of Law No. 2005-102 of February 11, 2005.
To this end, it shall implement the strategy and actions detailed in its multi-year plan which is currently being drawn up.
The Equipement Finance site is in partial compliance with WCAG 2.1 Double-A (AA) level due to the non-conformities and deviations listed below.
The compliance audit carried out by Ipedis reveals that the compliance rate is 53.85%:
- 21 compliant criteria
- 18 non-compliant criteria
- 11 non-applicable criteria
The contents listed below are not accessible for the following reasons.
Several elements of non-compliance are described in this document, some of which are recurrent on several pages:
- Some informative images do not have a text alternative.
- Some decorative images that are in the content are not ignored by the screen reader.
- The alternative text of certain informative images does not include all the information contained in the image.
- Alternative CAPTCHA content or function is not available.
- The contrast of certain texts in relation to the background is insufficient.
- The videos don't have a text transcript even though they have information that is textual.
- Some videos do not have personalized and synchronized subtitles.
- The title of certain links does not allow the destination to be understood.
- The document code is invalid.
- The title of some pages is not relevant.
- Empty <p> and <hx> tags are used to visually create space between paragraphs.
- Empty title tags are present in the code.
- The areas of the page are not correctly defined
- Some buttons are not accessible to keyboard navigation.
- Items visually represent a list, but are not recognized as such by the screen reader.
- Some components are not readable when spacing properties are redefined.
- The title of some fields is irrelevant.
- Some form fields are not bound to their label.
- Error messages are not passed to the screen reader when focus lands on the wrong field.
- Form fields do not have an autocomplete attribute.
- Focus goes to hidden elements.
- Focus is not visible on some elements.
- The tabbing order does not always follow an inconsistent path.
- The PDF document "Code governing the fight against corruption and influence peddling" is not accessible.
Derogations for disproportionate burden
No derogation identified.
Content not subject to the obligation of accessibility
No content not subject to the accessibility obligation.
ESTABLISHMENT OF THIS DECLARATION OF ACCESSIBILITY
This statement was made on 23/03/2023.
Technologies used for the website development:
The tests of the web pages were performed with the following combinations of user agents and screen readers:
- NVDA with Google Chrome
The following tools were used in the evaluation:
- Web Developer Toolbar
- WCAG - Contrast checker
- Accessible Color Picker
- Axe DevTools - Web Accessibility Testing
- Assistant RGAA
- PDF Accessibility Checker (PAC) 2021
Pages of the site having been the subject of the verification of conformity:
- Legal Notice
- Site Map
- Products & Services
- Health & Green Energy
- SGEF Benelux
- ESG Ambition: Who? How? Why?
- Legal & Documents
- Healthcare Focus
- Fight Against Corruption SGEF 2021 (PDF)
FEEDBACK AND CONTACT
Please help us to improve content accessibility by using this contact address firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know of any problems you may experience or to request access to inaccessible information or documents. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
This procedure shall be used in the following case.
You have notified the accessibility referent an accessibility defect that prevents you from accessing any of the content or services of Wholesale Banking and you have not been given a satisfying answer.
By submitting a complaint to the Defender of Rights
Contact the representative of the Defender of Rights in your region
Send a letter by mail (free of charge, do not put a stamp on it)
Défenseur des droits
Libre réponse 71120
75342 Paris CEDEX 07
MULTIANNUAL SCHEME AND ANNUAL ACTION PLAN
Société Générale is committed to making its websites and applications accessible, in accordance with the article 47 of the Act No 2005-102 of the 11 February 2005.
For this purpose, we will carry out the strategy and actions listed in Multi-year accessibility plan and the Annual accessibility improvement plan.
This accessibility statement applies to equipmentfinance.societegenerale.com